Phobians is pleased to announce that we have reached agreement with the main club whereby Phobians Running and Walking Club will be able to subsidise membership fees (only to active runners and walkers) to make them more competitive with other Pretoria clubs.
In terms of this agreement, the fee structure for Phobians Running and Walking Club membership for 2013 will be:
ALL members under 30 year's of age (on January 1 2013): R350.00 including AGN licence fee.
ALL members over 30 (on January 1 2013): R500.00 including AGN licence fee.
Without the subsidy, the membership fee for 2013 for most Phobians Running and Walking Club members would have been R1 040.00!(For most members, a saving of R540.00).
Beneficiary Name: PHSOB Marathon
ABSA branch code: 632005
Account no: 407 241 3172.
Please write your surname and initials as reference and bring proof of payment to receive your AGN number.
We prefer payment by EFT but you can also bring cash or pay by credit card on Thursday nights.
Existing and new members are reminded of what the Club provides members for their annual subscriptions:
* A monthly lucky draw for at least three attractive prizes. Members must be present at the draw to be eligible to win a prize.
* Two free drinks tickets that can be exchanged at the bar for each member present at the Club at the monthly lucky draw.
* Club tent at all AGN league races with free food and drinks for all members.
* Weekly time trial at the Club every Thursday at 5.45pm for runners and 5.00pm for walkers.
* Regular club runs/walks.
* Subsidised Club away weekend.
* Sponsored dinner after the annual general meeting.
* Comrades runners: dinner with guest speaker, sponsored gifts, post Comrades breakfast and prize giving, Club tent at the Comrades finish.
* Two Oceans runners: sponsored gifts for all runners, Club tent at the finish.
* Friendship, comaraderie, fun and laughter.